Thursday, October 28, 2010

Comics for the week of October 27, 2010

Fantastic Four #584
Started getting this when Mark Millar started writing it a couple years ago. He's since left the title and the stories have become a little convoluted.
Kick-Ass 2 #1
Speaking of Mark Millar, here's the beginning of the second part of the Kick-Ass book.
Daredevil #511
Continuing the Shadowland cross-title storyline, I'm ready to stop getting this book.
Thor #616
With the Matt Fraction reboot after the crappy Siege storyline, I hope this book picks up.
Fables #99
Continuing to be the top of the stack each month.
Jack of Fables #48
Not quite as good as Fables, unless the Page Sisters are in the issue.
Justice League of America #50
I should have stopped this book 30 issues ago. But after 50 months, I'll still getting it for a little longer.
Echo #25
I missed out on the Strangers in Paradise, but this SciFi adventure is really cool.
Teen Titans #88
With JT Krul taking over, I'm hoping this title gets to be more stable in its pacing.
Morning Glories #2
With multiple printings of the first couple issues, I'll try this title for a couple months.
Zatanna #6
Paul Dini left Gotham City Sirens and is now writing this book. I'll keep getting it until he leaves.
Enslaved (free)
A prequel to a video game. A SciFi mashup with the Chinese story Into the West. Meh.
Spider-Man Saga (free)
I guess they are going to redo the Spider-Man universe. Who knew MJ and PP broke up? I do now after reading this.

No comments: